How to setting up Microsoft Outlook 2013 to receive e-mail
1. In Microsoft Outlook 2013, select FILE.
2. Under Info tab, click on Add Account. * If you already have an email, and want to edit that email, you can go to Info > Account Settings > Account settings (add and remove accounts or change existing connection settings.
3. Select manual setup or additional server types.
4. In the choose services section, Select POP or IMAP.
5. On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
Click “More Settings.”
6. Once you click on More Settings, On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the “Outgoing Server” tab.
7. Select “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” and “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”
8. Select the “Advanced” tab and change the “Outgoing server (SMTP)” port to 587.
9. Click OK.
10. After done with the more settings, Click Next.
11. Microsoft Outlook will automatically test the email. If everything’s ok, Click Finish.